United Bank Security Center
At United Bank, we are committed to protecting the personal and account information of our customers.
Through our Security Center, we will be providing you with information on important security-related topics such as identity theft, so that you will be aware of steps you can also take to protect yourself against this rapidly escalating crime.
Additonal Protection for Your Online Accounts
United Bank has partnered with Trusteer, the makers of Rapport, a dedicated online banking software system which is designed to add an extra layer of protection by protecting your internet connection and creating a tunnel for safe communication with our website. Rapport is free to our customers – click here to find out more.
Receive current alerts!
Sign up for our e-newsletter, United 411, and regularly receive security updates and alerts. Subscribe today!
Articles of interest
- What is identity theft?
- How do thieves steal an identity?
- How you can help protect yourself
- How Anonymous Are You?
- Understanding Web Site Certificates
- Effectively Erasing Files
- Supplementing Passwords
- Guidelines for Publishing Information Online
- Real-World Warnings Keep You Safe Online
- Understanding Bluetooth Technology