Access Your Accounts Anytime, Day or Night With Our 24-Hour Banking Services
BusinessBank Online Banking and Bill Pay
Pay your business bills online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with BusinessBank, our state of the art online banking and bill payment service for small to medium size businesses. And, best of all BusinessBank is completely free!
Click here for an online demonstration and you’ll see how easy and convenient it is! Then click here to sign up for BusinessBank Online Banking and Bill Pay today!
- With BusinessBank you can:
- Log on anytime, day or night
- Access detailed balance reports and transaction histories
- View on-screen check images
- Transfer funds
- Make stop payments
- Pay all your business bills
- Access eStatements
- Receive Account Alerts
- QuickBooks® Direct Connect – With QuickBooks Direct Connect, an added feature to your BusinessBank account, you can easily and conveniently manage your business finances – all in one place. You avoid the old, cumbersome way of moving data back and forth between software programs by accessing your United Bank accounts directly through QuickBooks. So, start managing and organizing your business finances all in one place – use BusinessBank through QuickBooks. A $15 per month fee does apply.
Take BusinessBank everywhere you go! Using our Mobile Banking app, you can bank on the go using your smartphone or mobile device.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- Check your balance
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills
- Receive text alerts
Do all this and more with Mobile Banking from United Bank. Access your United Bank accounts anytime, anywhere via your cell phone or other mobile device. It’s easy. It’s secure. And it’s totally free with BusinessBank online banking.
BusinessManager Online Cash Management
BusinessManager is the answer to your cash management needs. With this comprehensive, functionally integrated online cash management system you can access:
- Real Time Account Balances
- On-screen Check Images
- Account-to-Account Transfers
- Stop Payments
- Balance Reporting
- Report Generation
- Online Services (Research and secure e-mail)
- ACH Originations: Cash Concentrations, Vendor Payments, Employee Direct Deposit and Tax Payments
- Wire Transfers – Domestic and Foreign
- Account Reconcilement
- Balance Alerts
- Positive Pay
Don’t take our word for it – see for yourself. Click here to view an online BusinessManager demonstration.
Additonal Protection for Your Online Accounts
United Bank has partnered with Trusteer, the makers of Rapport, a dedicated online banking software system which is designed to add an extra layer of protection by protecting your internet connection and creating a tunnel for safe communication with our website. Rapport is free to our customers – click here to find out more.
ExpressDeposit – Remote Deposit Capture
Save time and money! Deposit your businesses checks digitally without leaving your office. With ExpressDeposit you can:
- Deposit to your business account 24 hours a day
- Receive expedited availability
- Enjoy an extended deposit deadline
- Learn of returned deposited items sooner
- Consolidate multiple banking relationships
Business ATM Card
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with your United Bank Business ATM Card. ATM cards are available with any business statement account. With your United Bank ATM Card you can:
- Withdraw cash, check account balances and transfer funds at any ATM within NYCE/Cirrus network
- Make deposits, or loan and mortgage payments at any United Bank ATM
- Use your ATM card to make point-of-sale purchases where ATM cards are accepted
- Enjoy surcharge-free ATMs
Business Visa® Debit Card
Our United Bank Visa Debit Card offers the same 24-hour convenience of an ATM card, plus the buying power of Visa. Use it to make purchases anywhere you see the Visa symbol. The amount is automatically deducted from your checking account and detailed on your monthly statement at no additional fee. Visa Debit Cards are available with all United Bank business checking accounts (for credit-qualified customers). Apply for your United Visa Debit Card today! (PDF)
Please note: Due to repeated reports of fraudulent activity involving debit card transactions in the following countries, United Bank has blocked the use of our debit cards in these areas – Algeria, Angola, Belarus, Benin, Bulgaria, Cameroon, China, Congo, Cote D’Ivoire, Cuba, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Korea, Liberia, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine and Zimbabwe.
Visa Business Credit Card
The United Bank Visa Business Credit Card provides the convenience and flexibility you need in a business credit card. Whether you use it for routine daily expenses, procurement, or travel and entertainment, our card is the perfect fit for any size business. Features include:
- No annual fee
- Individual billing or consolidated billing
- Multiple card users and accounts for same business
- Available Visa Rewards Program
- Credit lines of less than $25,000 have the option to pay in full each month or revolve the balance
If you already have a United Visa Business Credit Card and would like information about your Rewards Program, please go to
www.rewards.umb.com or call toll-free 800-828-5357.
If you would like more information about the Rewards Program before applying for the United Visa Business Credit Card, please call toll-free 800-828-5357.
Access surcharge-free ATMs at select banks throughout Massachusetts through the SUM® Program. Look for the SUM logo at ATMs statewide.
Account information is just a phone call away with TeleBank, our automated account information line. TeleBank provides answers to your most commonly asked banking questions when you need them. Just dial 413-787-1234 or 1-866-320-8780 to get started.
Reorder your business checks online!
You can now order your checks directly through the Deluxe Business Check Reorder website.
Click here to reorder your checks today.
Make deposits anytime day or night at any United Bank ATM or night depository, located at every branch.