Convenient Paperless eStatements from United Bank
United Bank eStatements let you access your monthly account statements online and easily organize your past statements. It's the easiest, most secure way to retrieve and review your account information.
What is an eStatement?
View your current and past United Bank statements simply and securely by accessing eStatements through our online banking portal. With eStatements, you’ll have a digital record of all your statements and financial transactions so you can more easily manage your money and keep track of your account information. These paperless statements are more convenient that traditional statements as they can be accessed at any time through United Bank online banking.
Discover the Benefits of eStatements
With eStatements you can:
- Eliminate paper clutter—organize account statements electronically.
- Access your statements up to 18 months from wherever you are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- View statements as soon as they're available—no more waiting for the mail.
- Help the environment by reducing paper consumption.
- Protect against identity theft—less paper to shred and fewer account documents in your mailbox.
How to Access Your eStatement Online with United Bank
Setting up your United Bank eStatement access is easy and can be done at any time and wherever you are, as long as you are on a computer or internet-enabled mobile device. If you have a United Bank account, follow the step-by-step instructions below to get started:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on the eStatements tab and select Enrollment.
- Select "Details" to view all available documents to enroll and verify the email address displayed is accurate.
- Enter a personal security phrase that is unique to you. This phrase will appear on the notification emails you receive when your monthly statement is available.
- You will then be asked to check if your PDF reader is supported. If supported you will receive a verification passcode that you must enter to confirm completion.
- The electronic statement agreement is then presented and then you must click Enroll Now and OK to complete enrollment.
After you are signed up you'll be able to access up to 18 months of United Bank paperless statements all from our online banking platform. If you have any further questions or require assistance, our support team is always available via email or by phone at 866-959-2265 (see available hours below).
Message and data rates may apply