Get the home of your dreams with a Jumbo Mortgage loan
When you need to borrow beyond conventional limits, United Bank offers the right Jumbo mortgage option for your goals. We’ll work to match you with the right mortgage for your budget, no matter the size.*
Jumbo Mortgage Overview
What is a Jumbo mortgage?
- Receive a home loan for an amount larger than conforming loans
- Choose from competitive rates and terms
- Borrow amounts over $484,350
- Jumbo loans can be used for primary homes, vacation homes or investment properties
- United Bank’s mortgage experts will be with you every step of the process
A Jumbo mortgage is a nonconforming mortgage that allows you to finance a home loan for an amount greater than conforming loan limits set by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. Currently, the conforming loan maximum is $484,350 in most areas of the country. Jumbo mortgages are an excellent option for people who need financing for more expensive homes or homes in high-cost areas.
How much can I borrow?
The amount you can borrow with a Jumbo mortgage varies.
How can I qualify for a Jumbo mortgage?
Some of the criteria considered for a Jumbo mortgage include:
Benefits of Jumbo mortgages
- Your credit score
- Proof of income
- Debt-to-income ratio
- Down payment amount
- Receive financing to purchase a high-value property
- Borrow above the Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae limits
- Convenient – Eliminate the need to apply for two conforming loans
Sometimes big dreams have bigger financing needs. Apply for a United Bank Jumbo mortgage today or stop by your United Bank branch to learn more.
*Subject to credit approval.