Checking Accounts in CT & MA from United Bank
Manage your money with ease.
United Bank’s personal checking accounts are built to help you manage your money more conveniently, efficiently and affordably. Whatever your individual financial goals may be, our accounts offer the features, benefits and expert guidance you need to achieve them.
Checking accounts for all types of financial needs
Our checking accounts are each designed to meet a different set of financial needs. We offer interest-bearing checking accounts, fee-free checking accounts, and even an e-checking account which can be opened by anyone in the United States. See which account would work best to manage and grow your funds.
Convenient features on all accounts
To simplify money management, all our checking accounts provide these great benefits:
- A United Bank ATM/Debit MasterCard for purchases and ATM withdrawals. This debit card gives you surcharge-free access to over 55,000 ATMs throughout the United States at United Bank branches and the Allpoint ATM network.
- Access to Online Banking, Online Bill Pay, Mobile Banking & Telephone Banking.
- Direct Deposit. It saves you time, and is the fastest way to get your IRS Refund. Plus, it's easy to set up if you're expecting to get a refund electronically.
- Before you submit your taxes, ensure your account number is correct.
- Verify United Bank's routing number, which is 211170318.
- And remember, Money Market accounts are considered checking accounts and NOT savings accounts.
United Bank checking accounts
Check out some of the details of our accounts below or get started and apply today for your very own United Bank checking account.