Start managing your healthcare dollars
With a United Bank (HSA) you can pay for qualified medical expenses on a pre-tax basis. You simply have a pre‑tax portion of your pay direct deposited to your United Bank HSA and use funds to help pay for deductibles, prescriptions, vision and dental care, and other health expenses.
- Minimum to Open $100
- Minimum to Earn Interest $1
- Tiered Interest Yes
- Save for current and future medical expenses when enrolled in a high-deductible health plan
- Tax-exempt account pays for qualified medical expenses, preventative care, long-term care insurance, COBRA continuation, health insurance in effect while receiving unemployment compensation, and any health insurance premium, other than Medicare, if you are 65 years of age or older
- If your funds aren’t used, you can carry them over year after year.
- Convenient access with Online Banking and Bill Pay
- A United Bank Debit Card to make paying for qualified medical costs easy.
- The ability to transfer funds from another Health Savings Account.
For a listing of IRS-Qualified Medical Expenses please visit the IRS website.