Get quick access to your account, anytime.
Use your phone to access your United Bank account and perform simple tasks at all hours. You'll enjoy the time-saving convenience that lets you move on to more important things.
With United Bank's Telephone Banking System, you can access your account information 24/7 by calling 413-787-1234 or 866-320-8780. It's convenient, easy and free to use, allowing you to complete multiple tasks on your schedule:
- Access information about your checking, money market* and savings accounts
- Determine if checks cleared
- Transfer funds or make a payment
- Order a stop payment against your account
- Report a lost or stolen debit or ATM card
* Overdraft Protection, ACH debits, preauthorized transfers, Online Banking transfers, checks, drafts, or similar order to third parties are limited to six (6) per monthly statement cycle.
Do I Need to Sign Up for This Service?
No. Our 24-hour automated Telephone Banking System is ready for immediate use when you call
413-787-1234 or 866-320-8780 and follow the prompts.
What's My Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
Your PIN authorizes access to your confidential account information; therefore, never share your PIN with others. The first time you call our Telephone Banking System, you will be asked to change your PIN to a different number.