Fast, flexible warehouse lending solutions to help your mortgage banking business grow
resXpartners Warehouse Lending, a division of United Bank, gives independent mortgage bankers an opportunity to build stronger relationships with clients by providing fast, flexible interim financing. With a team of personal warehouse bankers and the backing of United Bank, resXpartners has the resources and expertise to not only meet your needs, but to help your business thrive.
Benefits of United Bank warehouse lines of credit
A United Bank warehouse line of credit can help you keep pace with your funding requirements. Our warehouse lending services give you the ability to close mortgages in your own name, streamline the origination process, and better serve your clients.
- High-touch, personal service with flexibility to help you grow your business
- Same-day funding available
- Short-term revolving credit facilities available between $3 million - $25 million
- Fund as Delegated or Non-Delegated
- Paperless technology and customized reporting
- FNMA/FHLMC eligible 1-4 family conventional loans
- FNMA HomeStyle Renovation, FHLMC Renovation and FHA 203 (k) loans
- HUD eligible FHA, VA and USDA loans
- Jumbo loans
- Non-QM loans
- Reverse mortgage loans
- Fixed rate second mortgage loans
- Manufactured home loans
When you partner with resXpartners Warehouse Lending, you can be confident you will have access to the products and support you need to keep your business growing strong. Our warehouse lines of credit can help you increase efficiency, be more responsive to clients, and maintain a competitive advantage.
Please contact Steve Gildea, Vice President, Relationship Manager, for additional information at 407-454-3592.