A well-balanced business starts with a well-balanced bank.
United Bank is committed to providing our customers with the business banking services and financial tools their businesses need to succeed. So, whether you're a small business
just starting out or a business of any size looking to grow
, United Bank offers a variety of business banking accounts, lending options, expert guidance and customized solutions to help your business prosper.
- Tailored loan programs to meet your business financing requirements
- Business checking accounts for small and larger businesses, as well as corporate clients
- Business savings and money market accounts with low minimums
- Warehouse lines of credit for mortgage loan originators
- Comprehensive online cash management system
- Robust online banking and bill pay capabilities
If you have a business in Connecticut, Massachusetts or Rhode Island, explore our business banking services below and then contact us. Our Commercial Bankers, Cash Management Officers and Relationship Managers are ready to put together a banking program that’s right for you.
Click on the following links to read important new information for United Bank business deposit and loan customers.
Beneficial Ownership Regulation Announcement
Beneficial Ownership Certification Form