Our ability to help you find balance between your life and your finances starts with our most valuable assets – our employees. United Bank’s team is committed to excellent customer service, integrity, accountability and positive attitudes. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth, and we provide rewarding career opportunities in our Glastonbury, CT headquarters as well as our 50+ branches in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
At United Bank, we believe offering a diverse suite of benefits is essential to retaining and attracting the best people in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health & Welfare Benefits
- Paid Time Off Program
- Retirement Savings Program
- Employer Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Banking & Loans Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- United Bank University Training Center
See the list of current openings and apply online.